CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
A young and very dynamic Financial Asset Management firm is looking for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to drive its business beyond the expectations set by its Board of Directors.
We are therefore seeking to appoint a truly inspirational and talented Chief Executive to lead the company through the provision of high quality leadership in the delivery of the company’s business plan and setting enviable standards within the financial investment community. The successful candidate is expected to be committed towards the achievement of the company’s vision as spelt out in its strategic plan. The successful candidate is expected to possess demonstrable experience in raising and managing huge investment portfolio, corporate finance and executing private equity transactions.
Additionally, the candidate must be a credible individual, driven, possessing practical critical thinking and a natural problem solver.
The desired candidate must have a Master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance or Economics with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience. Experience in the financial sector or Asset management a plus.
- Leading, in conjunction with the Board, the development of the Company’s strategy and overseeing the implementation of its short and long term plans in accordance with its strategy.
- Ensuring that the Company is right-sized at all times in order to achieve its approved objectives.
- Ensuring that financial targets set are achieved through investment mobilization, prudent expenditures and adhering strictly to approved internal controls.
- Instituting effective internal controls and management information system for decision making purposes.
- Continuously assessing the principal risks associated with the business and managing these to the benefit of the Company.
- Undertaking business in a lawful, ethical and sustainable manner as well as maintaining high standards of corporate social responsibility.
- to have substantial management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting and management of complex budgets.
Send a completed cover letter, CV and references to email@example.com