The ERM Instistute AML Risk Assessment certificate program is a certificate program in partnership with Wisconsin International University College designed to focus on the knowlegde and practical processes necessary to develop the risk profile of a financial institution and its clients. The five (5) day course will train participants in understanding and conducting an AML/CFT risk assessment that will assist in development of an implementable AML/CFT Compliance programme. Training will also address ways to identify firm-wide ML/FT risk areas and customer risk profiling and rating that could contribute to financial and reputational losses.
Course content and schedule
Day 1: Preparing implementable AML/CFT Compliance program for your firm
Day 2: Understanding the Regulatory requirement of firm- wide AML/CFT Risk Assessment
Day 3: Modeling AML/CFT Risk Assessment to meet regulators’ expectation
Day 4: Assessing the adequacy of the bank’s AML/CFT compliance program
Day 5: Course overview and presentation of participants’ developed risk assessment model.
The course is presented in a dynamic and interactive manner requiring group contributions and participant dialogue. A hands-on demonstration would be treated with simulated data. The course will present in an interactive environment that requires group participation. As a workshop, each group will:
- Conduct an institutional risk assessment to establish the risk profile of a financial institution, determine the risk classification of a client
- Conduct a real case study requiring dialogue, analysis, and verbal presentation by the participants
- Develop the risk profile of a financial institution
- Analyze the characteristics of a corporate customer and assessing its risk rating
*Course Fee: GHs 1,499*
Your understanding of the course content will be assessed by completion of course exercises in the classroom and a short final exam.
Powerpoint, Case studies, speaker, notes, Handouts, Brainstorming, Experience sharing, Guided Discussion, Group Exercise, Role play, Feedback report.
Course Requirements and Certificates
Participants must meet these criteria to be eligible for ML/FT Risk Assessment Certificate.
1. Satisfactory attendance- participants must attend all sessions of 40 credit hours.
2. Successful completion of all classroom exercises and final exam.
3. Participants who do not meet these criteria will only receive a certificate of attendance
ERM Institute (Ghana),
ACAMS Educational Partner
For more enquires
Contact: Wisconsin Programmes Coordinator
Tel. (233)0208983985 | (233)0244367548
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificate Awarding Institute